2010 Convention video posted

  • saundebn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      Here is a link to what I was able to make out of the video I was able to
      capture during the busy days at the convention.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXzXnakdbos
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXzXnakdbos>

      Cheers, Brad

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2010
        Very nice video! And I'm pleased to see that most trains run at a normal pace (ie: in my opinion that means "slowly" and not like mad cockroaches like many Z scale trains on exhibits; our beloved scale has all to earn proving that trains are able to run slowly. The next step beeing shows of switching operations....).

        Dom

        Message 3 of 3 , May 10, 2010
          Dom,

          The MidweZt HaulerZ have 2 yards on our modules. A main yard on one and a "Timesaver" on another. I use the main yard to switch trains onto and off of the main lines while another member moves cars around on the "Timesaver". Some people will stop and watch while others stroll by while just glancing at the layout.

          Thom Welsch
          MidweZt HaulerZ