Z shop in NYC

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2010
      Does anyone know about a good Z store in New York City with a wide range of special cars, buildings and accessories in Z?
      We will spend a few days in NYC and I would like to visit a shop.
      Thanks for any tipps.
      Thomas
      from Switzerland
    • Kez
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2010
        Go here for a discussion of Hobby Shops in NY:

        http://www.trainorders.com/discussion/read.php?3,1596680

        database 5067 (20100428) __________

        http://www.eset.com