Tenshodo Releases New D51 Versions

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2010
      Tenshodo of Japan has released two new versions of their highly popular D51
      Mikado. The new version is a standard D51 with Takatori ventilation system.
      Two versions of this body style have been released. These are:

      81107 - Standard type with Takatori vent system, all black
      81108 - Standard type with Takatori vent system with white stripe

      Ztrack Center has these new version in stock and ready to ship. The Ztrack
      Center price is only $110.00 each! We are also excited to announce that we
      have all other versions in stock and ready to ship. Check out the full line
      and order at:

      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/tenshodo/index.html

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.