2 Stall Engine-house is back!

  • reynard wellman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2010
      Hello Zed Heads,

      You'll be happy to know that due to popular demand (sounds like a toothpaste commercial ;:>)
      we have remanufactured the Z scale 2 Stall Engine-house kits and the Z scale
      Jaxon Bean Mercantile building kits.

      The 2 stall is available tonight and I will be re-releasing the
      Jaxon Bean tomorrow.

      Go to:
      http://www.micronart.com/000_1087_Twostall_Ehouse.html

      These are limited runs (20) for now but will make some more
      when I get the chance.

      regardZ to all!

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com