AZL SD40-2 Brass Engine for Sale

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2010
      For Sale:

      American Z Lines Brass SD40-2 Union Pacific Engine (only test run, then displayed in glass enclosed case). Like New in original box
      AZL Item Number 1864
      Engine Road # is 3959

      This is a beautiful limited run engine that is no longer produced or available with it's original box. The detailing and paint job are exceptional.

      Please let me know if you are interested. I will answer emails in the order that they are received. I am asking $595.00 (this will includes postage with item carefully packed, shipped and insured to USA addresses only).

      I can accept Paypal payments (for immediate shipping) or money orders.

      Thanks!

      Scott Shapiro, Tucson