NMRA cars for sale

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2010
      Dan here in Longview, WA. I have all of the NMRA Living Legends cars,and the Hearitage cars for sale. I'm asking $600.00 for all the cars, plus shipping to your location. That is $100.00 less than I paid as the $5.00 S/H per car totaled the $100.00. All cars in the original plastic boxes, with a print out of each add from the NMRA Scale Rails for the year issued.

      I'm offering this to the group before I post to E-Bay.

      ( microrails@... )
      Dan Davis
      Life-NMRA #0937(1964), Life PNR-NMRA #0127 (1969)