Dimensions of a Marklin steam pilot wheel?

  • Dan MacKellar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2010
      Hello all,

      Mostly a lurker, but I've got a couple of questions. I'm looking into T-gauge actually, and I'm sourcing wheels for a possible project. I'm wanting to build a steam loco, but I'm needing drivers. I waswondering if anyone could get me the dimensions of the pilot wheels of a Marklin steam locomotive. I'm looking for face diameter, flange diameter, overall depth and tread. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

      Also, if there are differences in single and double axle trucks, Please the dimensions for both.

      Thanks in advance,

      Dan MacKellar

      http://mail.yahoo.com