Re: [Z_Scale] D51 and Micro Track Switches

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 10, 2010
      Garth,
      I guess the question now is....."where are you going with all those logs?"
      We here in Oregon sure could use more wood to feed our mills to keep jobs
      going. So head those logs on down to Southern Oregon and help support our
      logging and timber industry,.

      Very nice looking train,
      Loren

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2010
        Hi Loren;

        Heading for the sawmill on my layout and the tip on the pond below it.

        I have a Mallet that also pulls logs 2-8-8-2 A bit wide on gauge for some Z-scale bridges with super structure so the line up the hill only has trestles so not problem there.