Re: [Z_Scale] D51 and Micro Track Switches

  • Don Avila
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9 3:08 PM
      *Neat!! Is this DC or DCC?

      ...don

      *

      --
      ...don a, Northern Ohio, USA

    • Garth
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9 5:50 PM
        Hi Don;

        No they are still DC only at this point but I have some Z2's coming and hope to get a pair going on DCC with firebox lit and maybe ditch lights on one of them. These are modern times on my logging railway if they are going to use the mail line.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9 8:56 PM
          Very smooth ..... and long :)

          --
          Regards, Bob

        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 10 7:41 PM
            Garth,
            I guess the question now is....."where are you going with all those logs?"
            We here in Oregon sure could use more wood to feed our mills to keep jobs
            going. So head those logs on down to Southern Oregon and help support our
            logging and timber industry,.

            Very nice looking train,
            Loren

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 11 10:30 AM
              Hi Loren;

              Heading for the sawmill on my layout and the tip on the pond below it.

              I have a Mallet that also pulls logs 2-8-8-2 A bit wide on gauge for some Z-scale bridges with super structure so the line up the hill only has trestles so not problem there.