Re: www.Val-Ease-Central.Com

  • pleahy@xxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 1999
      Thanks for the well wishes, Jeffery. It is set for Feb 17th.
      I understand about not wanting to part with your suitcases. They would
      never survive such a flight!
      I should be able to make the Springfeild show providing we don't get a
      major snowstorm! I will give a report here after. I hope there is some Z
      there this year!