For Sale - Z scale items

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      I am selling the following Uncle Will/Full Throttle and Microtrains items. All items are beautiful and are new in the box. Please add $9.00 for priority mail insured shipping (regardless of number of items). I can accept Paypal or check. Thank you! Happy Easter! -Scott Shapiro, Tucson, Arizona

      Uncle Will Wright/Full Throttle
      3 Bay Hoppers with Hay Brothers loads (new in box) / 3 different loads and 3 different cars

      N&W
      Virginian
      L&N

      $65.00 for the three 3-Bay Hoppers listed above

      Uncle Will Wright/Full Throttle
      100 Ton 3-Bay Hoppers ( New in box 4 different reporting numbers total)

      Peabody 2 car set 1 - 2 different reporting numbers for each car -$37.00
      Peabody 2 car set 2 - 2 different reporting numbers for each car -$37.00
      (or I will sell both sets above for $70.00)

      Uncle Will Wright/Full Throttle

      51 ft. Cylindrical Hopper (New in box - 2 different reporting numbers)
      2 car Chessie System set - $37.00

      Microtrains (all new in box)

      New Haven GP 9 Powered Locomotive (new in box) - $105.00
      Western Maryland - 40 ft. standard box car rd # 502 00 212 - $16.00
      Seaboard Coast Line fishbelly gondola with scrap load - Rd# SCL 698045 - $16.00

      Microtrains/Shawnee RR Special Run -Great Northern RR 5 pack
      (set new in box with shrinkwrap)
      ZSC Z05-13 Special Run
      Great Northern Railway 5-pack – glacier green with “Cushion Ride” slogan and Rocky Goat logo, and Mountain Goat Herald insignia on each. Each has a different road number (39988, 39998, 39996, 39993, 39990). Still shrinkwrapped as a set. (list price was $149.75) - $90.00