Ztrack Resale Now Open For Business

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Ztrack Resale is now open for business! What is Ztrack Resale? Our goal for
      Ztrack Resale is to create a home for the exchange and promotion of
      collections and items for resale. Ztrack Resale's goal is to be the premier home of
      new and nearly new Z scale items. Have a collection to sell? Let us do the
      work for you. Check out the current offerings by visiting:

      http://www.ztrackresale.com/

      Please be sure to stop by frequently as the items on this site will be
      changing.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.