National Train Show 2011 - Sacramento - module planning

  • sj_baz_man
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
      It is 12 months before the application date for next year's 2011 NMRA National Train Show in Sacramento, California. Home of the awesome California State Railroad Museum http://www.csrmf.org/.

      Since floor space is always a battle, I would like to know how many are planning to bring Z-Bend Track modules to the western part of the US of A. Also, any stand-alone "mini-modules" or table top items, a.k.a. BYOZ.

      I know it is early any many don't get motivated or reach reality until the last few weeks before. Still, I would like to keep interest in gathering up enough modules to compare to the G, O, S, HO and N spaces.

      Jeff Merrill
      SF Bay Area Z
      a.k.a. "The BAZ BoyZ"
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
        Jeff,
        I plan to bring every module you've seen, plus the new Tee under
        construction, (5 total). Karin plans on a stand alone BYOZ layout.
        Loren

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 29, 2010
          I am working on a booth large enough to accommodate the WPRM's Merchandise tables and the WP in Z Layout.

          David Epling
          Museum Manager
          Western Pacific Railroad Museum 501(c)3
          Portola, California
          http://www.wplives.org
          w: 530-832-4131
          c: 209-915-5169

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
            I'll be there.........with the usual suspects including module(s)..........maybe make the Hotel res now cuz it's gonna fill up.

            Don Fedjur
            Carlsbad, CA

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 30, 2010
              I am really hoping Cascade Z (CZM) will break down and make this major event. I have a year to work on them and hopefully good results from the upcoming Z Convention at the end of this April.

              Jeff
              SF Bay Area Z