Latest Portland GTE Show video

  • saundebn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2010
      For those that are interested, here are links to my two Portland GTE
      remix videos ... the first one being from the show last weekend (March
      2010) and the second one being from last November's show.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BotXZcLqE4M
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BotXZcLqE4M> - March 2010

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3djhh_YjcM
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3djhh_YjcM> - November 2009

      Both were generated by video software that automatically edits the video
      to soundtracks you supply ... just load up the source material and let
      it go :-O ... on the latest video, I previewed the edited result and
      repeatedly deleted short segments that it picked that I didn't want
      until the regenerate result was reasonable, probably made about 20
      deletions over the course of 30 minutes of reviewing before thinking
      that enough was enough :0).

      Cheers, Brad