Re: Decoder for Micro train SD40-2 ???

  • jeffcrist2002
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 12, 2010
      Jack, its the snow plows. Trim it so its flush with the flat part, and you shouldnt have any problems.

      john

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jack Chase <cjc167x@...> wrote:

      > Thanks, Loren--That helps!
      > The SD40s are really nice looking engines!
      > Oh, they did arrive in time for the train show!
      > Jack

    • Jack Chase
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 12, 2010
        Thanks, Ed.  I'll check.  The plow does appear to be low!
        Jack

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 12, 2010
          Thanks!

          Jack, its the snow plows. Trim it so its flush with the flat part, and you shouldnt have any problems.

          john

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups .com, Jack Chase <cjc167x@... > wrote:

          > Thanks, Loren--That helps!
          > The SD40s are really nice looking engines!
          > Oh, they did arrive in time for the train show!
          > Jack

        • Jack Chase
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 12, 2010
            Thanks, Garth.
            I sure wish that a person could buy a smaller quantity of the Bullfrog Snot--that jar they sell is beyone a lifetime supply!
            Regards,
            Jack Chase