2 Stall Enginehouse and the Jaxon Bean Merchantile

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11 3:01 PM
      Hi all,
      Since everybody seems to be gravitating towards new
      steam engines like the AZL Challenger, the Tenshodo D51, etc.
      I am trying to figure out if there would be enough of you
      wanting to house and service these items somewhere on
      your layout. We sold out of the #1087 2 Stall Enginehouse
      two years ago but I am thinking of re-issuing it along with
      the Jaxon Bean Mercantile building.

      Here is a link to the #1087:
      http://www.micronart.com/Z1087.html

      And another link to the Jaxon Bean Mercantile:
      http://www.micronart.com/Z1089_Bean.html

      If there is some genuine interest in these kits, I will
      have them produced. Please feel free to let me know
      so that I can get an idea of how many to produce.

      micron@...

      Thanks for your attention,
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com
    • Melissa Cull
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12 6:38 AM
        Hi Reynard,

        These look great kits and I missed out on them the first time around so
        would be interested if you run them again as many of your kits are on my to
        get soon list.

        Can't beat steam orientated buildings and accessories:-)

        Keep up the good work.

        Kind RegardZ

        Melissa
        UK

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12 10:11 AM
          Thanks Melissa,
          The 2 Stall Enginehouse is definitely mid 20th century
          so it will look right with either steamers or modern diesels.
          The mercantile building is mid to late 19th century and
          its' features belong to that era, however, that is not say that
          it was ever torn down or replaced and might serve as a
          "Historic Landmark" restaurant/bookstore in any of our
          small towns today.

          warm regardZ,
          Reynard