MTL - Marklin Locomotives for Sale

  • littlesheep3
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 8:12 AM
      Hi to all,

      Here are some locomotives from our Z collection that we would like to sell. Our locomotives are in like new condition, in their original boxes and are ready to run on your layout.

      They are as follows:

      8820 CLASS 221 DIESEL - Red/Black with Black Vest - Price $95

      88682 STARLIGHT EXPRESS" AG BR 101 ELECTRIC Exclusive 1998 - Price $95

      88981 KPEV CL G8.1 INSIDER 1998 Steam Light Gray, White Trim - Price $95

      MTL 982 01 071 Chicago and North Western GP-9 Rd# 604 - Price $115

      MTL 982 01 072 Chicago and North Western GP-9 Rd# 608 - Price $115

      Please add $8.00 for shipping and insurance.

      We ship promptly and pack with special care.

      Glenn and Sandy Stiska
      Largo, Florida