January/February 2010 Ztrack now available!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      The January/February 2010 issue of Ztrack is now available! This packed
      issue features 48 pages of articles, new items and inspiration photos. Inside
      the current issue, you will find articles on the following:

      Jurg Ruedi's winter diorama
      ZEDEX 2009 report
      PS2-cd released by AZL
      The Southwest Mines Co.
      Steinbuechel’s Veranda conversion
      The Zelatory Story
      EMTZ’s accessory new
      Animek Models caboose kits
      Álvaro Cortes’ vehicle weathering tips
      And so much more!

      Not a subscriber? Then get started today! Also check out our new look! It
      is still a work in progress, but we are getting there!

      http://www.ztrack.com/

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.