Aspen Models order

  • yenko_stinger65
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      Don't know how many know but I am now the North American Aspen dealer after they closed the office in Aspen Colorado. I do not stock right now but can order what you need and hold the US pricing on their web site. What I do is combine orders to make their 40 euro (55-60 dollar) shipping charge livable. So if you need or want anything I will be placing a order on Monday the 8th. If the one custom DCC install order gets confirmed the order might take up to 3 weeks to get, so might have some time to add to it.
      Let me know at sales@...
      thanks
      rich