Re : [Z_Scale] Train Show Leonberg

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
      Thanks for the shots, Kurt! And happy to know that the RR Railroad is again on operating status (BTW I didn't remember that you put it into storage...). Just missing a Leonberg dog or puppy within your pics!

      Dom

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 3, 2010
        Hi Dom,

        nice to read, you enjoyed the pics. The RRR is just too large for my home, it can only run at excibitions.

        You can't image all the barking from these many dogs there.... we were happy to be inside the hall!

        Cheers

        Kurt

        Thema: Re : [Z_Scale] Train Show Leonberg

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 10, 2010
          Thanks for the photos, Kurt. I really enjoyed looking at them. I even saw one of my Dad's old cars in one of the scenes. Great memories!

          Eileen in So Cal