Re: New database: "ViZitorZ Welcome"

  • jmac_han@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23 7:21 AM
      Hi Tony,

      Thanks for the offer of another pair of hands. If Mike Cook
      comes through for us in March 2002 we'll need them. ;-)

      Great description of the layout! I checked out your web site. It
      was fun to see the construction photos of the layout.

      2 suggestions: On your tag line to messages to the list you give
      your web site address. If you include the full
      http://www.nccnet.co.uk/ahellary
      header your URL will be active from the message body. No
      cutting and pasting of the address to the browser URL field.

      Also, I encourage members who have web sites to add a link or
      reference to Z_Scale on their home pages. I didn't see a link to
      us so here is the 'promote' URL to some html code for this list in
      case you wish to add a link.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@y..., "ahellary" <ahellary@n...> wrote:
      > Hi Jeff
      > I would be pleased if you and terry came along.I also hope
      Mike Cook comes
      > good as i would really like to see your award winning layout..
      and if you
      > want an extra pair of hands for that weekend I'd be happy to
      help.