Re: [Z_Scale] Tenshodo D51 Locomotives

  • John Mui
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Loren, if Reynard is connected to Teshodo, then I must be a Snyder. I sure
      send enough money to be part of the family. :D

      John
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        Hi everybody. I actually did some modeling last month. The CSX juice is
        running in z this days.

        http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/forumdisplay.php?f=171

        John
      • Loren Snyder
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
          Yes my son, you are one of my many children. You are a good son, always
          obeying the first time I speak, polite to visitors, and helpful around the
          house....... Now go brush your teeth, and change the cat box before you run
          off to school and don't forget your homework :o)

          Dad