Re: [Z_Scale] Tenshodo D51 Locomotives

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Reynard,

      I don't care who produces the NA steam, I just want it as many others do too

      And you are mistaken, you do have a connection to Tenshodo.........they now
      have some of your money :o)
      They have some of mine too.

      Loren

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        Loren, if Reynard is connected to Teshodo, then I must be a Snyder. I sure
        send enough money to be part of the family. :D

        John

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
          Hi everybody. I actually did some modeling last month. The CSX juice is
          running in z this days.

          http://www.trainboard.com/grapevine/forumdisplay.php?f=171

          John
        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
            Yes my son, you are one of my many children. You are a good son, always
            obeying the first time I speak, polite to visitors, and helpful around the
            house....... Now go brush your teeth, and change the cat box before you run
            off to school and don't forget your homework :o)

            Dad

            Loren, if Reynard is connected to Teshodo, then I must be a Snyder. I sure
            send enough money to be part of the family. :D

          • Reynard Wellman