Video on MidweZt HaulerZ Modules at the Cross County Train Show

  • rvn20012000
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 8:15 AM
      Hi Everybody,

      I posted a video to YouTube of my wireless video car on the modules as we had them set up at the Cross County Train Show in Mattoon, Illinois.

      Here's the link:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXhROerqMmY

      It's about 4 minutes long which allows the video car to go around the modules twice.

      Enjoy the video,
      Thom Welsch
      MidweZt HaulerZ
    • dlgeorgesr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
        This is a fine video and a fun modular layout to take a trip on. Thanks Thom.
        Cordially,
        Mister Dave

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "rvn20012000" <rvn20012000@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everybody,
        >
        > I posted a video to YouTube of my wireless video car on the modules as we had them set up at the Cross County Train Show in Mattoon, Illinois.
        >
        > Here's the link:
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXhROerqMmY
        >
        > It's about 4 minutes long which allows the video car to go around the modules twice.
        >
        > Enjoy the video,
        > Thom Welsch
        > MidweZt HaulerZ

      • rvn20012000
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
          Thanks Mister Dave,

          We always have fun when we play with our trains on our modules.

          Thom