Change in Membership

  • dks2855
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 3:52 PM
      Hello all, just a note to let folks know that Yahoo has me in a corner: I want to extricate myself from some of their services, but the way they have things wired, the only way I can do this is to delete absolutely everything. So, I'm killing my Yahoo account so I can start over fresh. I'm not leaving the group because of an issue with a member, or disinterest in Z, or anything like that. It's all just Yahoo. See y'all on the flipside.

      --David
      http://jamesriverbranch.net/
      http://pinecreekrailroad.net/
      http://1-220.blogspot.com/