D51's from Tenshodo sold out again

  • Garth Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2010
      Hobby Search is once again sold out of the original model of the D51 semi
      streamlined with no white line.

      cheerz Garth

    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010
        Good point: if these are beeing sold like bread at the baker's, maybe Tenshod could consider a NA prototype steamer in the future.... Even if I don't hold my breathe.

        Dom