Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Testing

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 23, 2010
      Thomas,
      I have the entire Medford population's email addresses. :o) I think that is
      over 50,000. I could program each one to write to Jack and say "Hi"
      Suppose he would be lonely then?

      Personally I think Jack would get more done on his modules if he would
      sprinkle foam and smear glue instead of checking to see who loves him..:o)

      Loren