Tenshodo order update

  • Malcolm Cleaveland
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2010
      I preordered 3 D-51s of different versions, and none have come yet. The
      Japanese have my credit card details, so there should be no problem there.
      I'm getting a little nervous with Robert ordering, and getting as many as
      he can. I will be VERY upset if I don't get any.

      Do not forget that SeaRails is making a Mikado shell that should fit
      this locomotive. They are still experimenting, have it in rapid
      prototyping, but want to do it in pewter. The pewter will be better
      because it's heavier.

      CheerZ,
      -- Malcolm Z