Re: [Z_Scale] Tenshodo order update

  • fredshark@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
      Rob,

      Do you have pricing available at this time?

      Thank you,

      Jeff Walsh

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
        Jeff,

        Sorry, no pricing quite yet. We will know more once we receive our invoice
        and figure out the exchange rate. But we are hopeful to be right in range of
        many of the online dealers.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        Distributor American Z Line

      • Malcolm Cleaveland
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 6, 2010
          I preordered 3 D-51s of different versions, and none have come yet. The
          Japanese have my credit card details, so there should be no problem there.
          I'm getting a little nervous with Robert ordering, and getting as many as
          he can. I will be VERY upset if I don't get any.

          Do not forget that SeaRails is making a Mikado shell that should fit
          this locomotive. They are still experimenting, have it in rapid
          prototyping, but want to do it in pewter. The pewter will be better
          because it's heavier.

          CheerZ,
          -- Malcolm Z