Re: [Z_Scale] Tenshodo order update

  • fredshark@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
      Rob,

      Do you have pricing available at this time?

      Thank you,

      Jeff Walsh

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
        These are extraordinary models. I'm thinking about possibly writing a detailed review.

        --David
        http://jamesriverbranch.net/
        http://pinecreekrailroad.net/
        http://1-220.blogspot.com/

      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
          Jeff,

          Sorry, no pricing quite yet. We will know more once we receive our invoice
          and figure out the exchange rate. But we are hopeful to be right in range of
          many of the online dealers.

          Rob

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016
          phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          www.ztrack.com
          www.ztrackcenter.com
          Distributor American Z Line

        • Malcolm Cleaveland
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 6, 2010
            I preordered 3 D-51s of different versions, and none have come yet. The
            Japanese have my credit card details, so there should be no problem there.
            I'm getting a little nervous with Robert ordering, and getting as many as
            he can. I will be VERY upset if I don't get any.

            Do not forget that SeaRails is making a Mikado shell that should fit
            this locomotive. They are still experimenting, have it in rapid
            prototyping, but want to do it in pewter. The pewter will be better
            because it's heavier.

            CheerZ,
            -- Malcolm Z