Re: [Z_Scale] Tenshodo order update

  • davidamiller57@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
      Rob, These are the challengers? Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

      Dave M

      In a message dated 2/5/2010 8:39:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      ztrack@... writes:

      We have received work from Tenshodo that our initial order will be shipped
      around the 19th of the month. We will be receiving model numbers:

      81001, 81002, 81003, 81004, 81005 and 81006.

      At the end of March, we will be receiving 81007 and 81008.

      I am very excited to have these come in and can't wait to try them out! My
      hope is to have the shipment by the end of the month and up on our
      websites
      after we photograph each version.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.www
      Distributor American Z Line

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
        Sorry, not Challengers. These are the Japanese Mikado's from Tenshodo. They are an all new line of Z scale locomotives. Ztrack will be offering the line and our first shipment should be here before the end of the month.

      • fredshark@earthlink.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
          Rob,

          Do you have pricing available at this time?

          Thank you,

          Jeff Walsh

          >We have received work from Tenshodo that our initial order will be shipped
          >around the 19th of the month. We will be receiving model numbers:
          >
          >81001, 81002, 81003, 81004, 81005 and 81006.
          >
          >At the end of March, we will be receiving 81007 and 81008.
          >
          >I am very excited to have these come in and can't wait to try them out! My
          >hope is to have the shipment by the end of the month and up on our websites
          >after we photograph each version.
          >
          >Rob
          >
          >Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          >6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          >Dublin, OH 43016
          >phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
          >www.ztrack.com
          >www.ztrackcenter.com
          >Distributor American Z Line
        • David K. Smith
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
            These are extraordinary models. I'm thinking about possibly writing a detailed review.

            --David
            http://jamesriverbranch.net/
            http://pinecreekrailroad.net/
            http://1-220.blogspot.com/

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 5, 2010
              Jeff,

              Sorry, no pricing quite yet. We will know more once we receive our invoice
              and figure out the exchange rate. But we are hopeful to be right in range of
              many of the online dealers.

              Rob

              Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
              6142 Northcliff Blvd.
              Dublin, OH 43016
              phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
              www.ztrack.com
              www.ztrackcenter.com
              Distributor American Z Line

            • Malcolm Cleaveland
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 6, 2010
                I preordered 3 D-51s of different versions, and none have come yet. The
                Japanese have my credit card details, so there should be no problem there.
                I'm getting a little nervous with Robert ordering, and getting as many as
                he can. I will be VERY upset if I don't get any.

                Do not forget that SeaRails is making a Mikado shell that should fit
                this locomotive. They are still experimenting, have it in rapid
                prototyping, but want to do it in pewter. The pewter will be better
                because it's heavier.

                CheerZ,
                -- Malcolm Z