Re: [Z_Scale] Problems with Yahoo Email Addresses

  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 3, 2010
      LorenIN the past I have always received the PDF attachments.I have attached a power point thing on the Blue train in South africa.Ed S

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 3, 2010
        Any number of reasons:
        .Attachements >6MB
        .Your specific account maybe sending SPAM, unbeknownst to you
        .Other providers (cable, phone companies) can be blocking yours
        .Other Yeahoo accounts may have your mail blocked
        ....(even though you are replying to theirs)

        Yahoo does often have e-mail issues.
        (yahoo actualy 'resends' all mail to itself to retest for or virus, etc.) to that also induces delays) - according to someone VERY familiar with the inside workings.

        Note: your e-mail has "stationary" under it. This is considered HTML format as compared to Plain Text. It is also considered a graphic to some, in addition to the adverts at the bottom of your mail.

        Just so ya know . . .

        Jeff

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "hasbro" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:

        > Karin and I have recently discovered that anyone with a yahoo address that writes to us or we write to them with attachments the email is getting sent back.
        >
        > I have many customers with Yahoo addresses who did not get their PDF file of Micro News due to this issue.
        >
        > Is anyone else having problems with Yahoo?
        >
        > Can anyone shed any light on this?
        >
        > Loren
        > Z Train Things

      • Don Avila
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 20, 2010
          *Loren:

          Did you ever get this solved?? How??

          ....don

          *

          --
          ...don a, Northern Ohio, USA

        • Loren Snyder
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 20, 2010
            Hi Don,
            My yahoo apparently began to work again. Just tonight I got this from
            another customer.........

            Loren, On my normal computer all my Yahoo mail has been lost and I do not
            receive new Email. On another computer all of my email is available and I
            can receive new email.. You figure it out???? Jim

            --
            ...don a, Northern Ohio, USA

          • Jack Chase
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 23, 2010
              Good morning:
              For the past 2 days I seem to be getting essentially no email from the Yahoo Z Group.  Is there a problem with the group or my membership?
              Regards,
              Jack Chase (cjc167x)