Re: D51 Japanese Mikado back in stock

  • sj_baz_man
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2010
      That will be great to have an easier ordering outlet. If they make 'U.S.' versions (and they also sell out), that should give them confidence to produce different models with different driver arrangements. However, their quality MUST be controlled the they are not up to Mãrklin levels. You do get what you pay for. But the detail is there, very sharp, deep detail.

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z