Ztrains.com: February Desktop Wallpaper

  • john_ztrains
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Over at Ztrains.com we have a new desktop wallpaper this month sponsored by AZL featuring the AZL SD70 locomotive in the UP "Flag" paint scheme. This shot was taken by Rob Kluz of Ztrack and also features AZL's Union Pacific, ACF 3 bay hopper.

      We have this desktop wallpaper in multiple sizes (yes, for the iPhone / iPod too!) to accommodate most monitor resolutions.

      Download yours today!

      http://www.ztrains.com/forums/feb_10_paper.jpg

      John Cubbin
      http://www.ztrains.com
    • john_ztrains
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        ... and this is one reason why posting a link at 2:30am is a dicey proposition :)

        The link to the desktop wallpaper page is actually:

        http://www.ztrains.com/pages/wallpaper/wallpaper.html

        John
        http://www.ztrains.com