Re: [Z_Scale] Re: D51 Japanese Mikado back in stock

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
      We are waiting to hear back from Tensodo. I have placed our initial order
      and commitment from new products, but have not had confirmation yet. I expect
      it in the next day to two days.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • sj_baz_man
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2010
        That will be great to have an easier ordering outlet. If they make 'U.S.' versions (and they also sell out), that should give them confidence to produce different models with different driver arrangements. However, their quality MUST be controlled the they are not up to Mãrklin levels. You do get what you pay for. But the detail is there, very sharp, deep detail.

        Jeff
        SF Bay Area Z