Re: D51 Japanese Mikado back in stock

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hobby Search is once again sold out of this item. Be interesting to see if they bring in another batch or if Rob purchased the remaining stock of this model from Tenshodo.

      cheerz Garth

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2010
        We are waiting to hear back from Tensodo. I have placed our initial order
        and commitment from new products, but have not had confirmation yet. I expect
        it in the next day to two days.

        Rob

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com
        www.ztrackcenter.com
        Distributor American Z Line

      • sj_baz_man
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 3, 2010
          That will be great to have an easier ordering outlet. If they make 'U.S.' versions (and they also sell out), that should give them confidence to produce different models with different driver arrangements. However, their quality MUST be controlled the they are not up to Mãrklin levels. You do get what you pay for. But the detail is there, very sharp, deep detail.

          Jeff
          SF Bay Area Z