Where does one buy replacement empty boxes for Marklin locomotives?

  • markh3326
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hello all:

      I am looking for a place which sells empty replacement boxes for Marklin locomotives.

      I need 3 boxes for the 8854/8857/8858 locomotive size, and 1 box for the 8816/8817 railbus.

      Any one have any ideas?

      :-)

      - Mark
    • Michael Crane
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 7, 2010
        Hi,

        Try this ebay listing -

        http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemnext&item=150412122873.html

        Also use freetranslation.com to translate anything you want to. Most Germans will post worldwide once asked and re-assured thet you will pay for the extra service.

        Regards,

        Michael.