Central Coast Railroad Festival Layout Tour -San Luis Obispo, CA

  • Bob C
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2010
      Show Your Layout During The Central Coast Railroad Festival

      I'm organizing an official layout tour for the Central Coast Railroad Festival for October 7-11, 2010, in San Luis Obispo, CA. This tour will be jointly sponsored by the Festival and my Yahoo group, Model Railroads of Southern California.

      The tour will be self-guided and free, and I will provide the publicity, schedules and maps for the tour through the Festival's website and my Yahoo group.

      If you live in the San Luis Obispo area and are interested in having your layout on this tour, please contact me off list at the e-mail address below. The specific date or dates that work for you and what hours you wish to be open need not be fixed until mid-August.

      If you have any questions before committing to the tour, please feel free to contact me. I hope you'll join with other area layout owners and show your layout to your fellow model railroaders and the public.

      In case you are not familiar with the Central Coast Railroad Festival here is a link to their website:

      www.ccrrf.com/index.html

      Thank you.

      Bob Chaparro
      Moderator