Re: Loco repaint question

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
      In addition to the wheels you need to look at the cylinder block as different from American Engines.

      As for painting the wheel centers. I thin the paint I am using and disconnect the drive rods and then paint the wheels. If you are not familiar with requartering the drivers I do not recommend taking the drivers out of the chassis. Be Careful of the drive rod pins as you pry up on the drive rods to remove them. I usually stick a piece of scotch tape on the end of the pin and to the rod to try and keep them under control.

      cheerz Garth