Re: [Z_Scale] Back into Z after long absence

  • Jack Chase
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
      Good morning & welcome back to Z scale,
      It is truly an amazing time in Z--all one needs is the cash to support the many fine models!
      For a briefcase layout, I suggest contacting Tony Brucia at tonyb@... to discuss one of the models that he builds.  He has done several for various people and he does a terrific job with them.  To my knowledge he has not done a solar briefcase.
      Regards,
      Jack Chase