Re: [Z_Scale] Back into Z after long absence

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
      Welcome back to Z! Yes, a LOT has changed in the past 5 years. Z is very
      much a different scale now. AZL, MTL and Full Throttle continue to push the
      scale and release just an amazing selection of new locomotives and rolling
      stock. It is get much easier to find your favorite road name in the scale. It
      is just an amazing time.

      I did a quick search of a few dealers that advertise in Ztrack. I found the
      Commodore at Casa Royale and Reynaulds Euro Imports. Here are the links:

      http://www.z-scale.net/home.html
      http://www.reynaulds.com/catalog/dept_117.aspx

      I am not sure about the briefcase layout. I have not seen one listed for a
      while.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Jack Chase
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
        Good morning & welcome back to Z scale,
        It is truly an amazing time in Z--all one needs is the cash to support the many fine models!
        For a briefcase layout, I suggest contacting Tony Brucia at tonyb@... to discuss one of the models that he builds.  He has done several for various people and he does a terrific job with them.  To my knowledge he has not done a solar briefcase.
        Regards,
        Jack Chase