Re: [Z_Scale] Strange motive power on the RRR

  • kurtulueck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2010
      Hi Melissa,

      well, here is the missing "n" from me... You are so right!

      Cheers

      Kurt

      -----Urspr√ľngliche Mitteilung-----
      Von: Melissa Cull <melissa.cull@...>
      An: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Verschickt: Di., 5. Jan. 2010, 16:48
      Thema: RE: [Z_Scale] Strange motive power on the RRR

      Hi Kurt,

      I think you mean strange not strage:-)

      Nice photos, always a pleasure to look at your railway photos. No livery,
      fresh out the factory being tested before rolling into the paint shop:-)

      Kind RegardZ

      Melissa
      UK