RE: [Z_Scale] Strange motive power on the RRR

  • Melissa Cull
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2010
      Hi Kurt,

      I think you mean strange not strage:-)

      Nice photos, always a pleasure to look at your railway photos. No livery,
      fresh out the factory being tested before rolling into the paint shop:-)

      Kind RegardZ

      Melissa
      UK

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2010
        Hi Melissa,

        well, here is the missing "n" from me... You are so right!

        Cheers

        Kurt

        -----Urspr√ľngliche Mitteilung-----
        Von: Melissa Cull <melissa.cull@...>
        An: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        Verschickt: Di., 5. Jan. 2010, 16:48
        Thema: RE: [Z_Scale] Strange motive power on the RRR