Gov't of Canada grain hoppers in Z?

  • murray_milligan
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2010
      Is anyone making the Gov't. of Canada grain hoppers in Z?

      Murray
      Medicine Hat, AB
    • brian_19642001
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2010
        It might be a good idea for Uncle Will's Full Throttle to consider one. Unlike hoppers painted for one specific railroad, the Government of Canada hoppers are seen widely, and may be of wider interest (= wider sales!) to Z scalers.

        Brian

      • kurtulueck@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2010
          Hi Z heads,

          after a long time I again took a walk through the Lonesome Valley to the Highman Tunnel. Here runs the Red Rock Railroad. This time the motive power was a bit strage no RRR liveries, but see:

          http://www.redrockrail.com/Highman/shotsE.html

          Highball

          Kurt

        • Melissa Cull
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2010
            Hi Kurt,

            I think you mean strange not strage:-)

            Nice photos, always a pleasure to look at your railway photos. No livery,
            fresh out the factory being tested before rolling into the paint shop:-)

            Kind RegardZ

            Melissa
            UK

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 5, 2010
              Hi Melissa,

              well, here is the missing "n" from me... You are so right!

              Cheers

              Kurt

              -----Urspr√ľngliche Mitteilung-----
              Von: Melissa Cull <melissa.cull@...>
              An: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
              Verschickt: Di., 5. Jan. 2010, 16:48
              Thema: RE: [Z_Scale] Strange motive power on the RRR