Houston area, selling Z scale table, track, stuff

  • unkjohn3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      I'm in a situation where continuing my work on my layout doesn't make sense, so before I sell everything on eBay, I thought I'd run this buy the group first.

      If you live within driving distance of Houston you may be interested in buying my z-scale 'beta' layout, engine, rolling stock, extra track, bridges, etc. I built a table out of 1 x 4's and foam core approximately 40" x 70". Very light but solid. Lots of caulk holding it tightly together. No scenery, wiring, etc. of any type installed yet

      I've white glued around 45 to 50' of Micro-Trains sectional track on the foam board, it's a complete route with two switches, and have some left over. It pops off fairly easily with some coaxing, but will stay put if you want it to.

      I have a MT PRR engine with dcc board added, ran it for a few minutes on the layout and works fine. Five Micro Trains assorted rolling stock virtually new. A few bits and pieces of bridges, extra track and other items.

      So if you're -seriously- interested in possibly buying everything at a -very- good price, let me know and I'll get all the information together and take some photos for you. Pickup only(!), absolutely no shipping, and please please don't ask me to piecemeal it for you. It will go on eBay later if no interest here.

      Send a message to unkjohn3, location is at yahoo dot com. Thanks for reading!