Z Scale Items for Sale!

  • nscauctions
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      We are inviting all Z-Scale list members to purchase items from our N-Scale Collector Society December "after-the-auction Sale. Simply go to www.nscalecollector.com and click on the auction tab at the top of the home page to view the items. The Z-Scale items are at the end of the list. They will be sold on a first-come basis. You can email your requests to Auctions1@.... Payment is via CC, MO or personal check. Thanks!

      Doug Hickman
      N-Scale Collector,
      Z-Scale Division