Ztrains.com: Happy New Year, New Desktop Wallpaper!

  • john_ztrains
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      Just wanted to wish everyone a very healthy and Happy New Year! Seems every year we have more great new Z scale gear than the year before... always a good thing to see.

      I'd like to invite you to download the first desktop wallpaper of 2010 over at Ztrains.com:

      http://www.ztrains.com/pages/wallpaper/wallpaper.html

      This wallpaper is sponsored by Micro-Trains Line and I must admit to taking a few Photoshop liberties... but really, doesn't Z scale belong in a trendy art gallery?

      Happy New Year Everyone!

      John Cubbin
      Ztrains.com
      http://www.ztrains.com