AZL January 2010 New Releases!

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2009
      American Z Line has announced three new cars for January! The first is a
      runner pack of Cargill Foods (CRGX) 23,000 gallon funnel flow tank cars.
      This car is only being offered in a runner pack of four cars. No singles are
      being offered. The set is item 90504-1. The roadnumbers are: 16193, 16207,
      16212 and 16328. The MSRP is $113.00.

      The second new release is a runner pack and single of MKT PS2-cd covered
      hoppers. The runner pack is item 90907-1. The roadnumbers are: 4219, 4236,
      4237 and 4255. The MSRP is $125.00. The single is item 91907-1 and the
      roadnumber is 4264. The MSRP is $32.00.

      The third new release is a runner pack and single of Southern PS2-cd
      covered hoppers. The runner pack is item 90911-1 and the roadnumbers are 88519,
      88494, 88421 and 88276. The MSRP is $125.00. The single car is item 91911-1
      and the roadnumber is 88545. The MSRP is $32.00.

      All three releases are limited edition runs.

      To order, please visit your authorized AZL dealer or order direct at:
      http://www.ztrackcenter.com/

      For images of the new release, please see:
      http://www.ztrack.com/AZL/amerzlines.html

      Happy New Year!
      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com
      www.ztrackcenter.com
      Distributor American Z Line

    • Ron Hurley
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2009
        Rob,

        AZL is to be congratulated on bringing a spectacular array of new rolling
        stock out month after month. The only reason I am not bankrupt is that I
        only want transition era or older. The modern guys must be in serious
        financial difficulties. Have they considered applying as a group for
        stimulus funds?

        Ron

        PS Saving for those RDC's!

        dispose of the e-mail.
      • Elizabeth Hayes
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
          Remember in the old days when Micro-Trains came out with one car or one loco per month? And Marklin would come out with a batch of stuff once a year? And all of the items remained in stock for months, years afterward. Now, you have to decide right away whether you want (or will need in the future) any new releases before they sell out. Pity the modeler who enters the scale three-four years from now and learns about all of the items that they missed out on or have to shell out big $$$ to obtain missing roadnumbers

          To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com