Re: [Z_Scale] Hi,new to the group here.

  • John Duino
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 27, 2009
      Head wack, maybe...and with what I don't know you all will be very busy answer Rocco's questions :)

      Rocco, if Loren gets out of hand just call out to Karin (his wife) for help...she'll beat, er, keep him in line!

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 27, 2009
        No she won't John.....I can run faster than her and I'll have the advantage.
        ......I won't be running in knee deep ........