Re : [Z_Scale] Suggested track radius product

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2009
      Happy that Z scale gave up the "cute" or "so small" qualifying, thanks to smaller scale taking the relay! About sectional track that's true, manufacturers still forget the medium range market regarding curve radii. Myself I wasn't able to wait for such a release and I used MTL flextrack allowing me to build 14"/35cm curve radii on my current layout. MTL flex is definitly very easy to use and allows all curve / straight track combinations.

      Dom